Thursday 24 July 2014

Pre MTTS trip to Amsterdam


So I'm in Amsterdam for the day. Why you ask, well it was substantially cheaper to start my US trip from here than in London, despite the fact I will travel to San Francisco via London.

Amsterdam is a beautiful city, I'm not sure how many people appreciate it past the reputation for sex and drugs. The architecture is amazing and there's a real happy feeling amongst the locals. I've spent my afternoon exploring the 'Brown cafe's' , which is so similar to visiting a street corner local pub back home.

The main reason for this post is to test the blogging app and uploading photos. The pictures were all taken on my Nikon compact which has a WiFi mode to share to the tablet, which is how I plan to update for MTTS.

Until tomorrow!

Phil



 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment